Sano Pain Care may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information when you fill in our enquiry form:
· Full Name
· Contact information including contact number and NRIC number
· Demographic information such as gender, preferences and interests
· Other related information
What We Do With This Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send you emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize our page or website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.